Skin Pen® & PRP
DISCOVER THE SUPERIORITY OF SKINPEN® MICRONEEDLING PRECISION
DERMACARE® – SCOTTSDALE’S TOP MICRONEEDLING MED SPA
Dermacare® Laser & Skin Care Clinics offers microneedling treatments in combination with a variety of platelet rich plasma (PRP) serums that are specific to the skin concern you are trying to correct. SkinPen®, the first FDA-cleared microneedling device in the world, works by remodeling the skin through tiny microscopic channels, activating your body’s natural skin-healing power to increase collagen and elastin so that your skin returns to a healthier-looking, youthful appearance.
As we grow older and battle skin problems, our natural skin structure deteriorates, resulting in fine lines, As we grow older and battle skin problems, our natural skin structure deteriorates, resulting in fine lines, wrinkles, large pores, and uneven skin texture. Collagen induction therapy, also known as microneedling, is an excellent method to target these signs of aging at the cellular level. Microneedling with SkinPen® may be used to create a lot of tiny injuries in the skin, which prompt the body’s natural healing process. Microneedling promotes skin regeneration, resulting in the formation of collagen and elastin, two proteins primarily responsible for skin structure. As a result of a SkinPen® microneedling treatment, you’ll have more youthful, radiant-looking skin.
Benefits of SkinPen® & PRP
- Little Downtime: It is a perfect treatment for patients with a busy schedule.
- Natural Recovery: SkinPen’s mechanical process is a versatile and usable year-round.
- Safe for all Skin Types: Clinically proven effective on all skin types, Fitzpatrick 1 – 6.
- Safe and Sound: The first FDA-cleared microneedling device on the market.
- Comfortable: A light numbing cream may be used to minimize discomfort.